GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF “MAGNOLIA PARK” IN WROCŁAW
- Magnolia Park is a public facility designed for commercial and entertainment activities, open to clients on a daily basis, with the exception of public holidays provided for under law, during the following hours:
- Shopping Centre: Mon-Sun 9:00 – 21:00, Fri-Sat 9:00 – 22:00, Sun 9:00 – 21:00
- Piazza 9:00 – 21:00
- Cinema 9:00 – 24:00
- Hypermarket 7:00 – 23:00
Opening hours might change by the decision of the Magnolia Park Management.
- Children up to age 7 are allowed to stay at Magnolia Park only if supervised by adults.
- All elements of Magnolia Park equipment shall be used for their intended purpose.
- Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes or other stimulants is prohibited, except for places intended for it.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to ride a bicycle, rollerblade, etc., except for places intended for it.
- Destruction of greenery and littering is prohibited.
- Conducting commercial and advertising activities without prior consent of the Magnolia Park Management is prohibited.
- Photographing, using elements of the image of the Magnolia Park brand without the prior consent of the Magnolia Park Management is prohibited.
- The car park in Magnolia Park is unattended. Disabled signs are to be respected. Vehicles parked in prohibited spaces will be removed from the area of Magnolia Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- It is forbidden to bring pyrotechnics and dangerous objects with unpleasant or intense fragrance.
- Blocking passageways is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to enter fountains and rivers or throw any objects into the water.
- In the event of a threat or necessity to evacuate, customers are obliged to strictly comply with the orders of the Magnolia Park services.
- Persons who, with their behavior or appearance disturb the functioning of Magnolia Park, or do not comply with the General Terms and Conditions will be removed from the area of Magnolia Park.
- The Magnolia Park General Terms and Conditions may be subject to changes based on the decision of the Magnolia Park Management.
All comments regarding the functioning of Magnolia Park should be directed to:
Magnolia Park Management
ul. Legnicka 58